Monday, January 7, 2008

New update with iBrowse

I'm making yet another extension to iBrowse for MiiCom. this 3.3 update WILL feature tabbed browsing! A few people have commented on how pointless a browser in browser is but I think it's just kind of cool to develop and make. Now, the tabbed browsing will have to be again updated once released because you cannot add nor close any tabs yet. I'm working on a feature that will allow that to happen. I've also thought of changing the idea of this browser in browser. I'd like to think of it more along the lines of a virtual browser because it doesn't run or take up space on your computer, but it works for the most part. Anyway, I will temporarily give the address to the webpage for the app until iLabor '08 is released but anyway I guess thats it for today.

No comments: