Thursday, January 3, 2008

And it's here!

I just got my shipment of iLife '08 in from Apple. I'm going to be using it to be creating more media for the site. I may also reset our secondary site with the iWeb version which may function better... GarageBand will hopefully not only let my friends and I work on our "virtual band" the Back9 (whose blog is currently inactive sorta) and also make intro music and looping background music for both sites. I've also made some newer sounds for iChat if anyone wants a download send me a message either on my email or aim (thurb190@hotmail.com or thurbs190 on aim) (I prefer email contact...). Finally, I'd like to announce a new podcast I'm probably going to start. It's either going to be an HTML Tutorials podcast or my artist podcast which I've been thinking about doing longer and have more ideas for so it may just be that.

(also, I have fixed the order form. The spam protection code has been taken off but I don't take spam at all.)

No comments: